Inspiring our children to be happy, successful learners and responsible citizens.
To create a safe and challenging learning environment where our children can be the best they can be.
We aim to help our children to be the best they can be by:
- Encouraging positive feelings of self-worth, allowing children to develop the confidence to fulfil their potential and be successful in an ever changing world.
- Providing a culture where children are excited by their learning and challenged to take risks, safe in the knowledge that making mistakes is part of the learning process.
- Ensuring that children achieve high standards of behaviour and achievement by encouraging responsibility, independence, resilience, self-discipline and respect for others.
- Providing a safe, nurturing community that promotes the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all children.
- Promoting the values our children have identified as essential to being a good citizen: kindness, integrity, honesty, teamwork, working with the community, equal rights for all, consideration, fairness and respect for each other.
- Promoting British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect for those with different faiths and beliefs.