School uniform can be purchased through Mapac, either on-line or at their shop.
Mapac Group Ltd
6 Mowat Estate
We hold second hand uniform sales at various times of the year – these dates will be communicated to parents via newsletters and email.
- Sweatshirt or jumper: green, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Shirt: white polo shirt or traditional collared shirt, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Trousers or shorts: grey tailored trousers or shorts (no large combat-style pockets)
- Socks: grey or black
- Shoes: black, no trainers
- Sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan: green, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Shirt/blouse: white polo shirt or traditional collared shirt/blouse, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Skirt, pinafore dress: grey, modest length
- Summer dress: green and white checks
- Trousers or shorts: grey tailored trousers or shorts (no large combat-style pockets; shorts should be of a modest length)
- Socks or tights: white, grey, black (ankle or knee high socks, not trainer socks or over the knee socks; green frills and bows are permitted)
- Shoes: flat black, no trainers
- Hair slides/bands: green, white, brown or black (plain, no adornments)
PE Kit (all children)
- Black shorts
- T-shirt or polo shirt in the child’s House colour, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Trainers (these are preferable for outdoors as they provide a better grip than plimsolls)
- A plain track suit is useful for cold weather
- P.E. kit should be stored in a draw-string bag (available from Mapac) which will hang neatly on the cloakroom peg. Children should not bring large sports bags to school as they take up too much space in the cloakroom.
Jewellery and Make Up
- Apart from 1 pair of stud earrings (1 earring in each ear) and jewellery of religious significance, no jewellery should be worn. Earrings must be removed or taped over for PE lessons.
- No nail varnish or make up should be worn